Ammunition & Fireworks

Ammunition & Fireworks


For an emergency situation, call 911. For disposal of unwanted ammunition or fireworks or firearms , call the police non-emergency reporting line for disposal help.

Roadside flares that do not contain an explosive charge can be taken to the HHW locations.

Visit the Make the Drop web site at Make The Drop to find your closest drop off location.


take caution icon
This item may be dangerous when handling, use extra precautions for your safety.

hazardous product icon
This item may be disposed at a designated drop off location specializing in this material.

garbage dispose icon
This item may be disposed at a garbage drop off location such as a landfill or transfer station.